Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reasons Why

I have started this blog for a few reasons. I hope that my posts are useful and productive for myself and anyone else who stumbles across them. Hopefully I will have at least one post a week on one of the following topics:

1.) Green Technology - all things that give us free energy, or help to conserve energy without making my life a drag.

2.) Math, Statistics, Machine Learning and the Stock Market - I'm currently joining the ranks of modern day alchemists and trying to predict the stock market on a day to day basis. I agree that if successful I will eventually defeat myself because I will sway the market one way or the other. But a boy can still dream

3.) Philosophy - any philosophical musings and ideas. The nature of the mind. Psychology and all of the "soft" sciences.

4.) Entrepreneurship - I'm excited about getting into the business world. I'm trying to focus on non-pie-in-the-sky million dollar eyes and instead focus on how to take a non-sexy idea and make a profit from it.

1 comment:

litespeed said...

Cool Theo! Welcome to the blogosphere. I have made a link to your blog from mine. I'm looking forward to your posts. (I'm not the best at always keeping up with blogs though.)

Here is a philosophical question to get you going: Why is there something, instead of nothing?