Friday, June 22, 2007

My Wife

My Wife

Malia and I have been married for nearly 6 months now. It seems like just yesterday we were getting engaged atop St. Mary’s glacier. Then we were planning our wedding in what felt like hardly any time.

We spent many nights up late planning and talking and waiting until the last minute to say goodbye for the evening.

And now we’re married and go to sleep by 10:30 or 11:00 pm at night. And it’s wonderful!

I’ve learned so much about Malia and about myself. I know that she feels the same. And it’s only been 6 months…how much more will we get to learn in the coming years?

She’s learned to live with my dreaming/ranting about Solar Parabolas and how we should never pay for electricity again. She understands that I have a world changing idea every other day, only to be replaced by a new one soon after.

And she’s learned technical terms like PHP and Matlab. She even enjoys watching documentaries with me!

And though it’s only been six months, and we’re still naïve newlyweds I can say without a doubt that marrying Malia has been the best and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done.

As it says right there on the side of this blog…I love my wife!


No comments: